Friday, August 29, 2008

Departure

We're finally saying goodbye to Karen Funk , because this is the last time she's hosting the Monday Photo Shoot. From next week the baton being passed to Carly
For this week, the challenge set by Karen is to photograph either Departure of Destruction.

So here's my take:


At the Changi airport new terminal 3 Departure Lounge, which was opened to the public recently.
Departing plane heading off to another country by our well known Singapore Airlines.

This special photo is specially dedicated for Karen , fell free to soak those tired feet in this basin full of water. You deserved it after all the hard work and efforts managing the Monday Photo Shoots weekly.


But don't think that you can get rid of me that easily, I'll be still lurking around your blog, because I really enjoy your writing. As for me , since I'm not really good with writing I'll just stick with putting lots of pictures here.

3 comments:

Karen Funk Blocher said...

Wow, thanks for the beautiful foot soak! Mmm, I can just imagine it! I love the you actually found a place to photograph with the word Departure prominent in the picture. Nice, modern building, too. I like it very much!

Thanks for all your great MPS entries. I'll still stop by to see your entries for Carly and the Round Robin. Have fun!

MyMaracas said...

What a wonderfully futuristic departure terminal! I can imagine boarding the shuttle to Mars colony 3 from there. And that footsoak is so inviting. Nice photos!

Kiva said...

Wow. I'd had to leave that departure lounge. It looks too nice to leave.
See you at Carly's