Wednesday, June 10, 2009

ABC Wednesday: Letter T and U

I miss out last week letter T because I was away to Phuket, so this week it's both letter T and U together.

It's TIME TO feed the fishes, they are not fussy, just any bread will do, even old bread. It's TEA TIME for them!

Just wade around the water and the fishes will come to you, don't even need to venture out too deep, unless one wanted to see more big fishes and corals. These photos are taken in Khai Island, Phuket. It's about 40 minutes away by speed boat from the pier, the ride home was a bumby one due to the strong waves.

This is my little niece having a whale of a time feeding the fishes, while the aunt was more interested in photographing her , but only for a while. Once I get enough photos, I too jumped in after her.


U is for UNDERWATER, where all the fishes group together surrounding her, it's simple UNBELIEVABLE that they didn't take a bite out of the people swimming there!

9 comments:

Gattina said...

Very cute !

No, I didn't buy any carpets. My house is full of oriental rugs and carpets, I even had to put some rolled up in the basement. I inherited so many from my parents that I need a new house, lol ! My mother was crazy about these carpets. As soon as our son has bought his house I will get rid of a few !

Vicky said...

Hello Jama, nice to "see" you back, Look like you have a great time at Phuket. I've been to Pataya and bangkok but not Phuket.

pretty colorful little fishes.
Thank you for dropping by.

Mara said...

Great to see those fish. Good choices for both t and u.

Jay said...

Wow, what an experience! I feed the goldfish in our little pond, but it must be amazing to stand in the water with them swarming all around your legs!

Dora said...

Did the fishes tickle u as they swim near u? ;p

jam said...

Thanks for the pictures. They remind me of my wonderful time there last year!

magiceye said...

must have been fun!!

Tumblewords: said...

Adorable and fascinating, too!

uncleawang said...

Wow!!that is wonderful place,look like you enjoy the vacation:)
My daughter once a tutor in Unimas,she now taking Master in UKM(bangi)& year 2005 in NUS for 3 month (Mal/Sin student exchange).