Friday, July 09, 2010

FMTSO: Celebration of life




" This weeks theme is fireworks or your favorite town celebration. This can be anything such as:
 a special day, an event,  fireworks , a ceremony,  a festive event,  a display , rejoicing, jubilation ..."

There was a small 4th of July fireworks set by the small American community here but unfortunately I  miss that, and thinking that I don't have anything suitable for this week's theme I thought of just giving it  a miss until yesterday. There was a rainbow I saw from my high-rise apartment's window- but only for less than 5  minutes, and a gorgeous-bursting-of-color- sunset! A perfect display of nature's greatest gift of life! now that's always something to celebrate , isn't it?






Within minutes , the color changed from yellowy orange  to orangy red.  To me, nothing can beat this beautiful view mother nature present us.




I thank GOD for his creations and giving me another day of life to fully appreciate and celebrate.

15 comments:

magiceye said...

celebratory indeed!!!
gorgeous!

GingerV said...

yes indeed Natures celebration.

Kerry said...

Beautiful. Nothing prettier than this.

Patty said...

I forgot to say that I loved your sunset and your new banner.

fredamans said...

Very gorgeous skies!!!

CollectIn Texas Gal said...

Stunning sunset and rainbow captures. To get that rainbow was a really great shot....right place right time. Wonderful!

Sarah said...

Stunning and perfect interpretation of the theme!! Wow that sunset is to die for!! I see a crane in the right hand side! I always love your shootouts hon..I look forward to them every week!
Beautiful!

~JarieLyn~ said...

Perfection! Your skies are beautiful.

Dora said...

A nice painting on the sky!

Ann said...

Do you have any Hindu friends? During Deepavali, they buy small fireworks. When I was in NTU, a couple whose kids are grown, will buy them for the neighbouring kids.

Your Rainbow is very straight. How usual.

gigi said...

Awesome shots!

Doreen said...

life and the beauty of it all is the best celebration of all. great post!!

Doreen said...

Jama, I tried to find an email for you. you can delete this if you want. the comment with the boxes and numbers is spam. if you click on the dots it takes you to a site that is not very reputable.(young girls) you may want to delete it. stuff like that is why I started approving all comments.

育隆 said...

朋友是一面鏡子............................................................

偉軍 said...

快樂,是享受工作過程的結果............................................................