Friday, April 08, 2011

Friday My Town Scavenger Hunt: Circle, Triangle, Square


For our first  Friday My Town Scavenger Hunt this week, Monica has chosen  the theme of Round - Square - Triangular and the guidelines are:


* straight out of the camera, no editing
* one photo per word
* three words for each hunt
* add a fourth photo if you can find all three hunt words in one (or just post this one photo)
* hunt area includes your town, surrounding areas, surrounding countryside.


Round shaped sinks at BottleTree Park.


triangle notice board.

 square within square

 
All three shapes with rectangle thrown in..

To see more photos from participants of Friday My Town Shoot Out, just click on the banner above.

15 comments:

Kerry said...

Hey I like your sinks. They are nice, big, clean, round things and make you want to wash your hands in them.

A Scattering said...

Good gravy, you could wash a dog in one of those sinks! fun stuff, Jama.

Elaine

Sarah said...

WONDERFUL!! I love the last one..well they are all fun..but all three in one sign!! Sarah :)

Serline said...

Bullseye! Than again, it is in keeping with our reputation as a fine city that 2 of the entries were warning signs of some sorts ;-P

Pauline said...

Love your sinks. Although I'm afraid four of them would fill my entire bathroom. I tried to get a shot of a triangular sign but it just looked boring whereas your looks really neat with all the other shapes going on around it.

Ann said...

You did a great job, I couldn't think.

Jidhu Jose said...

nice shots

Bagman and Butler said...

This is the third entry I've looked at this morning and I am blown away by the imagination, the discoveries, and the different ways that all three shapes can be seen in one shot.

DawnTreader said...

Perfect! And I find those round sinks very interesting, never seen any shaped like that before.

gigi said...

What great pictures! I love the round sinks. Happy weekend!

~JarieLyn~ said...

I love that first photo. Love the angle/perspective of that shot. Wonderfully done.

EG Wow said...

I have never seen round sinks like that! Neat!

GingerV said...

I looked and looked for a triangle in that first shot, just knew there had to be one someplace, wonderful shot.

Ann said...

Have you ever when you were in school answered a question out of point? That was how I felt when I went to FSO, and looked at the first line, and saw church. I did it, and then when I went to Linky, I saw you and everyone doing something else. By then, I already told my Australian friends to go on the post.

This is the second time I had done this. Lousy teacher
I am. LOL

In the eye of the beholder said...

Great finds for the theme, good job! My favorite one is the first. The sinks.