Friday, January 13, 2012

FMSTO: ARMS n LEGS


Strong arms are needed here- to carry the heavy air riffle and the DSLR camera..


Tired legs walking on a railway track, not an easy walk! The track was finally removed a few months ago when the trains from Malaysia stop coming in to town and only stop at a station nearer to the border.

 
Legs walking away from me, that's my younger son, he accompanied me on a photo-walk at Henderson Bridge.

Exposed arms and covered legs.


Hairy arms and legs


Skinny metal arms and legs.


Golden arm, I saw this golden statue at a restaurant along Sentosa Boardwalk, the bridge that link the mainland to Sentosa Island.

 
Twisted arms and legs at Sentosa Boardwalk.

To see more photos from participants, do click on the Friday My Town Shoot Out banner above.

10 comments:

Kerry said...

Cool shot of a girl taking a shot. And I do like that hairy ape sitting on the bench!

Pauline said...

Love the legs walking away shot. And the skinny arms and legs. And the girl holding the rifle. Like them all really but I think the legs walking away is my favourite.
(You haven't linked to FMTSO yet!)

Ann said...

I went for a very long walk today.

DawnTreader said...

Great selection of photos. I love that last sculpture, such movement in it!

Bagman and Butler said...

Love the air rifle shot and the ones you took on your walk...you remind me that I need to get out more.

(Queenmothermamaw) Peggy said...

Love the last twisted shot. That is very creative and makes a great photo.
QMM

Rebecca said...

Like that first shot!

EG Wow said...

I like the variety of your choices!

J9 said...

I really like the legs on the train tracks - I agree it is a difficult walk, especially when tired!

Redruby said...

very interesting...love how the way you present it..

me and my blogs are joining and following you now..

Travel Euroasia
Europe Travel Pad
Countryside Trip
Travel Snapshots